HOW TO CHECK SIZING FOR MEN- WOMEN – TOP AND BOTTOM
To get the perfect fit you need to understand the sizing properly. It’s not so difficult understanding your sizes. Just need to grab a measuring tape and check the below tips. This will help you to understand. If you select CUSTOM sizing then this is the best way:
- Make sure that somebody else helps you in taking the sizes.
- Always keep your measuring tape rigid. Do not bend or stretch yourself while taking the sizes. Keep yourself erect.
You got two options either compare your standard US size or else send us custom sizing.
ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE IN INCHES BELOW :
Men Size Chart
MEN PANTS/ SHORTS/ KILTS
We suggest you check the measurements of the pants that you already have with you that fits perfectly. The below are the size of the pants and not body size. You need to add extra inches for the room in your body size and select the size.
Women Size Chart
WOMEN JACKET / TOPS/ BLAZERS/
The below sizes are given for the women jackets or coats, garment size. Please add extra 4 inches to your bust size and then select the size. If you bust size is 40 then you should select 44 size.
We recommend you to confirm the measurements of the pants that you already have with you that fits completely. The below are the size of the women pants and not body size. Please add extra inches for the room in your body size and select the size.
WOMEN PANTS / SHORTS/ SKIRTS
Height: Stand erect, look straight, and measure from the top of your head till bottom. Better take someone’s help.Measurement Guide (Size Guide)- (MEN-WOMEN)
- Neck: Place the measuring tape along the neck round and measure the size.
- Shoulder: Keep one end of the measuring tape at the tip of one shoulder at back and stretch the tape to another tip of the shoulder.
- Arm Hole: Place the measuring tape ate the tip of your shoulder and wrap down making a circumference underneath the armpit.
- Sleeves: Measure from the tip of the shoulder and stretch the measuring tape down till your wrist or until you need.
- Chest / Bust: Ask someone to measure your chest / bust. Measure the circumference for the proper size.
- Below Bust (women)- Measure the part just below the bust for women.
- Waist: Just below the bust around your belly button is the waist. Measure the circumference around.
- Hips : Measure hips just over the buttocks.
- Shoulder to Waist: Place the measuring tape at your tip of the shoulder and measure down until your waist from above the chest.
- Waist to Crotch- Front- Place the tape at the middle of the wait and stretch down until crotch.
- Waist to Crotch-Back- Place the tape at the back middle of the wait and stretch down until crotch.
- Waist to Knee – Measure from the waist until knee
- Thigh Round- Measure the circumference at your thigh
- Knee Round-Measure the circumference at your knee
- Ankle Round-Measure the circumference at your ankle
- Inseam- Measure from the crotch till your ankle
Length of Garment- We need the length of the garment get the perfect style and fit.
For Top- Place the measuring tape at the tip of your shoulder and stretch down from above the chest/ bust until how long you need.
For Bottoms– Measure from the waist (where you will wear the pants) and stretch down until the ankles or length you need.
HOW TO CHECK SIZING FOR MEN- WOMEN – BELTS
|MEN BELT SIZE CHART: (IN INCHES AND CM)|
|WOMEN BELT SIZE CHART: (IN INCHES)|
|Waist Sizes (in inches)||26-29||30-33||34-36||37-39|
Alternate Method for Belt Sizing
One of the best ways to measure the belt that you wear is by measuring the end of the belt that you are currently wearing till the belt where it meets the buckle as given in below picture.
Valuable Tips for Measuring Belt:
- Never measure the belt from one end to other end. Its incorrect.
- Please select the right hole that fits you.
- Do not count the remaining holes or the buckle.
Contact us for any queries.
HOW TO CHECK SIZING FOR MEN- WOMEN – GLOVES / MITTENS
|WOMEN GLOVES / MITTENS SIZE CHART:|
|MEN GLOVES / MITTENS SIZE CHART:|
Wrap the measuring tape at the middle or the strongest part of your palm as given in the image. Hold and check the measuring tape at your thumb. That gives your correct size. You need to match the nearest size in the given table.
Tips for Measuring Gloves/ Mittens:
- Size may vary for men as well as women depending upon the style.
- For women the size last upto 7.5 inches
- For men the size last upto 9.5 inches.
Contact us for any queries.